Monday, January 21, 2013

A Pig's Guide to Shopping

Hey, what can I say. Since I just got a tumblr I saw all this crap and I'm just like MEGUSTA. Follow me guise k.

Nothing I particularly HAVE to have:
>A new USB, preferably an adorable one *A*
>Short shorts (standard size 8)
>U-Kiss Albums (Bran New Kiss, Neverland, Doradora, Special to Kiss-Me, Stop Girl)
>Steam Games/PS3 Games (Skyrim, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Borderlands 2)
>Dota 2 Cosmetic Items (Winter Snowdrop Set, Solar Divine Set, Spirit of Calm, Eye of the Storm Set )
>Happylab happybeans
>So Good necklace (thin ones)
>Scarlet by Melissa Meyer
>Razer Naga Hex Mouse
>Pigs
>If all else fails remember, just $$$ and even squid sticks will make me a happy woman

Stay absolute away from:
>Chocolate. I overdosed on truffles during holidays
>Kino stationery. I mean LOOK in my pencilcase, really now?
>Earrings. Don't have earholes, don't plan on getting some soon.
>Shops like Supre, Diva, Smiggle, Jay-Jays, Cotton-on, Typo and Equip. The ones you'd visit on a daily basis in year 7 that has stuff you easily rip.
>Non-Pig Plushies because they'll sit at the back of my room neglected when I have a fun time with my Pig plushies
>I hate makeup, I hate every kinda makeup, I just wanna slap all of them, but I can't slap every makeup.

All that aside, I'd be absolutely glabbergasted if you actually got me anything. yeah, even if it's something from the list above I'd love you anyway. I don't really have a huge history of getting presents unless I begged so even you remembering my bday without the help of Facebook is a huge honor for me *insert other feels here*
Blue Transparent Star