Monday, January 14, 2013

Reputation

  It's hard to come out of a shell you put around yourself.

  But it's even HARDER to get out when someone else makes that shell for you.

  You get judged based on what that shell looks like, and there's nothing you can do about it, because they don't WANT to see you as anything but what they make you to be. They REFUSE to hear you explain and they don't give a flying shit about who you really are because they do not want their viewpoints to be proven wrong.

  Hence, I have given up on trying to come out. It's not that bad in here anyway. Luckily I'm not immature enough to the point of  "OMG I HATE YOU GUYS", but the sad thing is what I'm saying is more along the lines of ":okay: whatever you say"

  Can't wait to get HSC over with and become in control of my own life. Until then I will embrace my inner misery.

  OH GAWD WAI ;A;
Blue Transparent Star