Saturday, January 26, 2013

I get distracted easily

  While lots of people see distraction as a bad thing, yesterday (early today?) it has proven to be quite handy. You forget about bad things as long as you're distracted (while not doing hw but let's put that one aside) with something else.

  2 more days of holidays, still done nothing. How can this even be possible?! Why can't I just settle down and work.

  Duck said it's also a good thing, one less influence to play games (if not the only one as long as I stay the hell away from Mumble) and one less thing to worry about.

  I'm ready to put it behind me, you really have nothing to fear if you've got friends who has your back. I consider it a profit according to the amount of freebies I unconsciously leeched off. It's just a shame you don't realise things sooner.
Blue Transparent Star