Monday, August 11, 2014

Still Foreveralone

Uni has finally started, and I've got to say this semester's timetables sucks major ass! 2-3 hour breaks, anyone? The worst thing is I can't seem to fall asleep during breaks anymore thanks to my newfound coffee addiction... SIGH. Anyhow, it's been a hectic few days... starting from Clubs Day!

As usual I just stuck to our stall. We got alot of visitors from AnimeSydney so afterwards we decided to go eat dinner and chill at City Amusements. The pres trio is amazing at BishiBashi and Blewy at Tekken ermahgerd oshiete kudasai. I got to meet new people and stupid Bawk added fifty people using my facebook... SIGH. SUAnime Welcome BBQ was the biggest MEH of it all. People weren't exactly 'welcoming' or 'friendly' there so I just stuck to my own crowd. Unfortunately for Chairman, she had to meet D-Burger and I can safely say I will make sure that next time the two of them do not cross paths again. He can be very difficult sometimes and I guess for normal people (unlike us who are completely numb and ceebs him) that's just too much.

Which leads me to my next issue... My friends can be such assholes! And somehow I can tolerate it because I can be pretty assholey too, and also my most brutally-honest friends are my best friends (in HS and Uni). I guess people who are only 'nice' just come off as in-genuine to me. It's like that time I stayed behind to play pool with the execs, I was on the bus with Turtle and someone FB messaged him to bitch to him about our table... smooth move bro we freaking caught the same bus. Or someone who bitched about me on their Twitter thinking I won't see cuz it's private... We have mutual friends bro. I guess it's what prompted me to start cold-shouldering some people. If you got a problem, say it! I can't look at them the same anymore, knowing that it's just a facade that they put on to be 'nice'. My closest friends I have the most conflicts with... because they're honest so I can actually trust them! I'm just so disappointed with humanity right now sigh.

Maid Cafe Picnic was a decent bonding experience with  my m8s. JL and BD are such perverted yaoi-trolls and we filmed a cringe MV as a butler promotion video. Turns out we actually crashed JASS' event so I got to say hi to my tomodachi there as well. This was when I decided to host my CG house party with Tekken and pizza! Almost everyone ended up showing and didn't make a mess at all! The best, humanity-restoring part of the night was when good ol' Squire stayed back to help clean up/fill up my gaping void of loneliness. The highlight of that was when we jammed to my ukulele in the middle of the night. My voice even recovered yay!

Speaking of parties... Macquarie Chopstix  had a welcome party and I decided to attend last minute (after buying Rachey's pres) and I must say some of those attendees (specifically 2) are WEIRD AS HECK. I made sure I steered clear of them (poor Kli so scared). KTran also threw an exec party before SMASH... Which ended up being a disaster but a blessing in disguise. I was supposed to meet up with Turtle to pick up Bawk and Blewy after uni... until my car ran out of batteries! I freaked out and started crying/breaking down. I swear I made sure it still worked 2 days ago! Did I leave the lights on or something? Turtle had to make an emergency trip home to take his car and arrange Jrd to give us lifts on Sunday. I for one just ran to the store (literally) to impulse-buy a new car battery. Noone ended up assembling it because everyone only knew how to jump start a car.

SMASH/Maid Cafe will be in a separate post! I CAN FINALLY PAINT MY NAILS AGAIN HORRAY!
Blue Transparent Star