Friday, July 11, 2014

When people are crappy

I feel like this blog is dying, so I'll do my best

Because I've been so busy every single day, literally Morning-Midnight all day errday. Like if you look in my diary there's writing everywhere.Yet there's really nothing big happening. I didn't buy anything extravagant, no developments in the relationship department, maid cafe training wasn't that exciting, no big drama turning everything upside down. I'm just good ol regular... me.

But something has come to my attention recently, and I'd like to address it.

The hype of becoming an exec after SGM died down really fast as I came to understanding with how it really is just a fun thing and not a power-struggle or whatnot. I stopped feeling the need to flaunt my position everywhere, because it really isn't anything worth flaunting. We exist to make the club a better place, nothing more, nothing less. So I really don't understand why having a position can corrupt some people, making them forget the reason why they were chosen in the first place.

What every company member should do is, putting it in Chinese, their 本分工作, which means what we are supposed to/assigned to do. If you can't even do your 本分工作 well, how can you even think of doing all the extras or moving up the corporate ladder? And why would you expect to get recognition for the nothing that you've done? Some people do all the hard work but don't expect to be praised, and others only do the surface work, then they expect everyone to love them and stupid stuff like that.

And why do people have such superiority complexes? Sometimes we have to accept that everyone has their own faults because nobody's perfect! You can't just judge everyone based on yourself. I hate it when people think they're top dog when in reality, they're not. I think that I'm quite sensitive to this issue after all that high school drama my own ego has caused. I refused to step down and think about things in other people's shoes, and that led to lots of trouble.

Backstabbing is not cool, bro. You'd think that people won't find out, but things like this spread really quickly. You have to be careful when telling secrets that are harmful to someone because eventually, what goes around comes around and by then it'll be too late to turn back.
Blue Transparent Star