Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I've been so busy

So let me just tell you why:

Well  firstly it's finally work season so I gotta fully-utilise my marketing skills to promote my uni! It's actually a really tiring job, but it's also very fun and rewarding brainwashing high school students and their parents! >:D The pay is good as usual so I finally bought some glasses! It ended up not being the one i had my eye on because everyone keeps telling me how the one my mum liked looks better, SO I FELL TO PEER PRESSURE. The optometrist has like the worst customer service so that's pretty ceebs but since the specs were just so beautiful I couldn't really care less.

I finished doing my 4 Reasons I'm A Christian and it's full of really heavy stuff but I think I managed without breaking down. I also finally started Kids' Ministry! It's super tiring it's like the children drain all of my energy but some of them are just so adorable I couldn't resist pinching their cheeks >< Overall church has been good, can't wait to learn how to drive though!

We had Rabboeki again, it was filled with non-Dota related activities. I also went shopping with my mum and stocked up on winter clothing (bought heaps at Marc's). I even stocked up on games for the Steam Summer sale! Now I just desperately need free time to play them. I also bought a hair Groupon so I can get a trim and maybe try out a new colour. I had to refund the first time round cuz the place seemed really dodgy. The second place was busy (no free time till July 9th which is after Black Party/Maid Cafe Photoshoot sad) but seemed really good. So I booked for that date.

Watched Maleficent with Chairman! She was pleasantly surprised because we were both more keen for TFIOS but wow it ended up being so feelsy and nice and oh gawd such love. Also I'm in love with Tenkomori such cheap ramen ermahgerd.

As for today (yesterday?), Turtle drove me to exec meeting with the dirty ass car that is technically mine. Seriously I really need to clean that thing! We loitered around as usual but we did discuss important things. I also split my Dota time more evenly between Mumble and Uni now, I guess that's a good thing.
Blue Transparent Star