Thursday, June 5, 2014

Oops

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, quite a few things happened but nothing too big.

Assignments
That time of the year again with all my assignments due on the same week. Till today I still haven't done my Uncomm essay which was due... last Friday. Apparently we get 10% off per week late so I'm not that worried I guess? But it's at a stage now where I really do NOT know what to write about after two sentences... it's worth 40% too so FML.

Senpai
No major developments/drama, you can move along now.
...
Though this one time I was kinda out of it and he was teasing me calling this thing I do cute and without thinking I shot back "you're cute" and there was just this awkward silence... And then he's like "ngaw I accept that comment" LOL

Vivid
Went to see Vivid with mum after hanging out with my combined uni friends (FINALLY SEE JES AFTER LIKE 3 WEEKS as you can probably see I was pretty freaking happy and just latched onto her lol). We went Kabuki Shoroku as suggested by Fel, the cuisine was so authentic and fancy though my only concern is the fact that they use one-off bamboo chopsticks. We then had icecream and walked around, we saw like less than half of the sights cuz it was late but it was pretty funsies. I found a pair of glasses I liked, Gucci was having a 30% off everything sale and fak I wanted those so bad but $400 tho cry.

Steam
As everyone can probably see I hardly play with Mumble now. Mainly just Gaylen, Wilso and Jdn's friends. So guess who deleted me off Steam, then when they re-added me caused a whole lotta drama? Sigh I think I have it sorted out (because alot of it's my fault as well) thanks for the lift to RTA :) Got my children's check like immediately afterwards lel.

Mumbrella
Got a rare invite to the Mumbrella 360 conference worth over $1000... but bailed halfway. Why? I stayed up too late playing Dota and got really sick today. The conference (at Hilton hotel) looked freaking amazing with so many large media companies seeking connections and plenty of white collar workers sharing experience. There were alot of fancy freebies and free food lying around because the theme is tea-party or something. I'm glad Gigi had a good time because before the students section even started I went home feeling really, really dead. Slept till now and hadn't had a bite of food since, dad obv raged over this and threatened to smash my computer again... sigh.

Holiday plans
1. Finish that damn assignment
2. roadtoti4 sleepover
3. SS catch-up sleepover
4. Spent like every second of your holidays with Jes if you can. Sort out Melbourne trip
5. Attend work, get money.
6. Rabboeki with D-burger, Wilso, Erikun & Gigi
7. Pentaforce LAN party
8. Start working at church :D

Anyway, I'll try write the final part of my current makeup collection soon. For now I'll try to write abit more of my essay.

Blue Transparent Star