Monday, July 22, 2013

Interesting turn of events

  So, one week into school and I've achieved nothing. Now that doesn't mean I'm necessarily in a relaxed state, more like I'm overwhelmed with work I don't even know how to begin.

  So I won that lyrics competition after all, too bad I really don't have any need for the Nano, 50 iBucks and a friggin guitar pick punch, but I'm happy to realise that what I thought was a winning piece that didn't get submitted actually won. Woop woop. Also UTS Journalism ATAR reduced to 89.00, I HAVE HOPE GUISE.

  Now onto the sad news. I think he needs help, he's a good person but he needs help. It's one of those situations when you're the only person who realises this but can't do shit about it except living your life scared shitless and paranoid as fak everyday. Where on earth is my safe haven?

  I got my Extension 2 back along with everyone else. Let me tell you I'm pretty sure half of us left crying and devastated. I did badly as well, I slapped that smile on my face and decided that optimism is the only way to get me through. Yes I am disappointed and devastated, but being devastated and crying doesn't solve anything. I don't like it when people assume I did well because I "seem to be happy", pls.


 
Blue Transparent Star