Friday, July 26, 2013

I was a bitch

  And I probably still am. What can I say? People change, some for good and some not so good. But I'd like to believe that I have become a better person. More cynical, but better nevertheless.

  You may have noticed my blog not having as many posts as it should have considering I used to blog so regularly. This is because many of my posts have been reverted back to draft because they included bitching, parents-complaining and vague stuff that might cause misunderstandings. I was reading back on those and just contemplating on all these "complaints and life sadness" I used to blog about and eventually realised that it was all me being a stupid bitchy drama llama. I was the bad person not whoeverelse I try to make villainous being the delusional person that I am.

  Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, I just republished a whole bunch.

  I'd also like to make this post an official apology to everyone I ever got into a fight with, yes, I genuinely admit that I was at fault and I hope our friendship/acquaintance will not be hindered. These people probably stopped reading this blog though, just when I really want them to read this entry of mine :(

  Yay for betterment of self?

  Let the Trial Games begin.
Blue Transparent Star