Friday, July 12, 2013

I'm Tired

  Despite not having done anything relatively productive this holidays it was packed to the brim with activity. I'm so exhausted I couldn't even make it to the Chinese study sesh today.

  First week had been relatively peaceful, except for the fact that my mum tries to drag me out to shop with her with every opportunity. I should have utilised this time to do some work because I realised that I pretty much wasted it chilling. On Friday I went with Jackie and QQ to study Chinese and get tutored.

  Second week was the busy one. Monday- Modern lecture and out with Irene. Unfortunately I was sick by the end of the day so I spent most of Tuesday in bed. Wednesday I went school for Modern and subsequently went Dpz' for sleepover. It was superduperubernuber fun and I stayed till noon-ish the next day after being introduced to Nova's ways. When my mum came to pick me up and just as I thought I'd finally go home she took me grocery shopping and lifting @ good old Costco. I was so tired after that I couldn't get up in the morning today. I have to cook tomorrow and catch up on HW the day after. Sigh, I wish the holidays can be longer.

  I suppose I might as well mention my humiliating experience the night before the sleepover. I wrote "Am I dreaming or are you real" to the last person I should be typing that to on Earth, never did something sound so damn wrong when you leave out the 'for' after 'you'. I told him to never talk to me again... an overreaction if you will but it was late at night, LGD lost and I had too much vodka.
Blue Transparent Star