Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Odoke...

  All of a sudden, all these teacher meetings, out-of-class slips and anti-game enforcements hit me hard.

  Above all the terrible results of my economics and modern assessments... Yeah, legit terrible not "OMG I GOT 93% SO BAD" that kind of bullshit. Oh yeah, getting English back tomorrow, and I'm 100% positive my essay did not go according to plan...

  And you know what my problem was? Not addressing the question. The content/knowledge is all there, but I apparently strayed SO FAR OFF from the question I deserve a near-fail.

  Alright, stop nagging, I won't play games on weekdays, big deal. But how do I study? Am I motivated enough? Will it be possible for me to, the very phrase makes me cringe... work hard? I mean so far all this 'studying' had proven to be, dare I say... FUTILE? I mean what did I friggin do to deserve this terrible mark?! I walked away from those exams feeling good.

  I have a tedious journey to ATAR in front of me. The sense of hopelessness is really bashing me in the head. So far I did super-average for Assessment 1, terribad for assessment 2, can I still get the ATAR I wanted? Goddammit HSC.
Blue Transparent Star