Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It has occurred to me that...

  Since our falling out (and making up) a while back last year we stopped talking on a daily basis and conversations end abruptly (just you).

  It feels weird since back then I couldn't survive 2 days not talking to you in a row and admit it no matter how you resist it one of us breaks the ice and starts a conversation. Now it feels mundane and we don't really have anything to talk about anymore? Thanks for the constant exam reminders, not helping as much as they should but hey whatever bit of concern counts.

  But for your information, if you just feel like talking alot will cause history to repeat itself and you hurting me again... you're wrong ok. Man I sound so obnoxious you probably just ceebs and have better things to do in life than talk to a boring person like me.

  :(
Blue Transparent Star