Friday, March 29, 2013

I feel the need to Mumble it up just to see how everyone's doing

  What if everybody forgets about me when I go back and there's no longer a point getting my Steam back because I no longer receive invites and I will never get to try out Bristle or play the Divine thing or get into an OMG server.

  I mean 2 weeks is hella long when you think about it.

  Worse, what if I become addicted to LoL and turn into a LoLfag.

  What if I end up going back to CoD and pose with controllers on my chest like those sluts on tumblr and I came across some of those posts today and I felt the need to like them all since it reminded me of the team's first cm and a couple of chicks were whoring around in Spectator Chat.

  This is a bad idea, a terrible idea, so much regret.

  I get way to paranoid about this crap.

  Ok I should just go do work.

  Also I crave Korean stews someone make some for me pls :(
Blue Transparent Star