Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sick, but New Format

  Maybe it was from my mum errand yesterday but since I got home I felt very sick. But I persevered and did  my Ext History which was due today. School felt like death because not only could I barely keep my eyes open my head and throat throbbed like crazy. I didn't wanna miss school since my Ext teacher said he'd kick me next time I miss/is late for a class. The things I do for morning class... at least theres none next week!

  I slept during Modern till 10 (I figured mum would be in bed and I didn't want the office ladies to call her and disturb her). When I finally got to sick bay the lady came in after ringing my mum, not with a reassuring announcement that she's coming to pick me up, but a freaking get out of school card. Thanks mum, glad you prioriticsed sleep over my wellbeing. So I kind of... limped home, it was the best way to put it. It was raining and I was shivering to death from my lack of jumper.

  When I got home I didn't know what I felt- angry or sick, or maybe both. But after a nice, long shower I defs feel better. Now, WHO GAVE DIS SICKNESS 2 MEH?! At least momma's being nice, but my throat refused to make a sound since it was so sore, she thought I was ignoring her again, sigh.

  New format! OMG it's not black! Yeah this one feels very cute and I ended up being very happy with it when I finished the layout.
Blue Transparent Star