Thursday, November 8, 2012

Eventful and Crappy Day

  Morning started out badly, I got up early and caught the early bus. And for about the millionth time the bus got delayed and I ended up being late. It's so stupid because it stopped RIGHT NEAR my busstop and wouldn't move or let us off, then it just continued to drive for MOAR METRES until I had to walk a long way back, all this wasted 20 minutes. Luckily my awesome Modern Teacher didn't mark me late because everyone understands the pain of my living location. Then I got all angsty about moving again because IT'S STUPID.Plus some fatass lady just had to block my exit from the bus and then another fatass lady stepped on my foot and I nearly tripped and lost my shoe.

  Day was alright, we got our reports, my rankings were terrible. I managed to find me some bargains at the yr 12 book sale thing, that was pretty cool. I handed in my Hist Ext and Eng Adv, thinking I can get away with Eng Ext 1 and hand it in on Monday (I literally spent whole of yesterday doing work and didn't have time for it). Who knew the HEAD TEACHER got aggro over us and spoke to us individually while analysing our REPORTS! I talked my way out of her aggroing on me, but she told me to hand it in by 8pm tonight (I told her I would) and I have to send a copy to her as well... So much for winging it...

  Then I bought some milk tea after school, I drank it on the bus but THAT WAS DELAYED AS WELL. Castle Hill is officially Hell on Earth, I'd rather live in Bankstown. So I was literally busting through the whole trip and had to get off halfway to find a toilet, luckily the half-dying me managed to wander into a Hairdresser store and the nice lady gave me the key to their shared employee bathroom, what a relief (geddit, relief).

  So here I am, finally realising how FRIGGIN HARD this one-page research task is and utilising the notes of Momma and the help of my brainhurt cat and unbothered duck. Very touching how they're both taking their time to help me, all because of how friggin dumb I am.

  So yeah, so much for relax Dota Fridays, F my freaking L.
Blue Transparent Star