Sunday, July 22, 2012

Still Procrastinating

  I should be doing work all weekend! But what did I do? Play games, buy games, play more games. I have to cure this gaming addiction and get on with life. I have stupid Ancient Modern to do and I have no clue how to continue. Luckily it's just them to I hope I end up coolbeans.

  We have Civi day on Thursday, I'll be going as something hinted above, a hardcore gamer. Gonna have hair in ugly pigtails, wear those cinema glasses, have HUUUUGGGEEE eyebags (hopefully someone can lend me some makeup since I own none and probably will never own any), my cod shirt and combat pants(or pajamas, we'll see). I am going to make a PS3 controller cardboard cutout and wear it around my neck. I'll change when I get to school of course, it's embarrassing walking around looking like that. My childhood dream is so pathetic.
Blue Transparent Star