Saturday, July 28, 2012

Craptastic Saturday

  The only good news being the arrival of Dota2. So I went out with my mum and it was all awesome and fun until we decided to go watch a movie. I really wanted to see the Amazing Spiderman so I spoke very clearly to the ticket lady can we see the session at 3:30 but then she's like, you mean 3:40? We thought the time got changed or something so we nodded and like the idiots we are we didn't check the ticket because it was so suspicious.

  It's funny because we're already 20 minutes into the movie but there's no appearance of Andrew Garfield or Emma Stone. Instead everyone was ranting about the city of Gotham and that was when I realised something had been terribly wrong.

  The dumb bitch ticket chick screwed us over.

  It was a great movie, don't get me wrong, mum likes the fact that so many celebrities she knew are in it and because I've never really watched a Batman movie I was kinda excited to get into the hype as well. However, as good as the movie gets it ran for 3 hours straight and in the duration we missed alot of calls from dad. So he started raging like the immature selfish bastard that he is and naturally mum starts blaming me for it. And then I realised I forgot to turn my heater on for the whole day and got even more busted.

  What's worse? STILL stuck on Ancient History and haven't started Eco studying yet (that I'm not stuck on thank goodness). Procrastination really gets to you when all you wanna do is to game and watch dramas.
Blue Transparent Star