Sunday, July 1, 2012

M-M-M-M-Marathon

  So after I finished Once upon a Time I figured I needed something else to watch. Since everybody else seemed so hyped over Revenge I decided that mum and I would give it a go.

  First things first, Daniel looks too old (or maybe Victoria's just too young-looking) to be Victoria's son, and there aren't any hot guys worth swooning in the series. Nolan would have to be my bias because he's got dat dry humor, is an absolute nerd and unlike Jack isn't a stereotypical 'good guy'. I spent the whole time being like 'Oh Nolan you so cute' in the non-crush way. A shame his gay tendencies (especially with Tyler, ew) became a harmartia.

  And because I've been so busy having TV Streaming Marathons I really need to 1. Catch up on gaming, 2. Do double history assignments and 3. Get a social life, find someone to go buy some games and buy new wallet with.

  I'd also like to touch on the concept of being 'Friendzoned'. What's the big deal? I love making jokes about it all the time but I don't think it's a zone a guy can never get out of. I mean sometimes you'd think 'Ew this guy and I will never be together, but I do like him as a friend' and let your feelings stay that way but I knew plenty of best friends turn lovers couples so lemme help you up all those fallen comrades :')
Blue Transparent Star