Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Someone buy me Skyrim and I'll be a Happy Chap

  Steam store is such a bitch, they put DR2OTR on sale while I was at school and as Larina and I furiously fumbled and contacted mums in order to buy it her phone batts died and that's the end of our story.

  First day of school, I can never fall asleep straight away the night before even though I'm not looking forward to it. I actually thought it was Monday and spent ages looking for my Ancient class and then ended up being late.

  I think I'm starting a new blog for my stories so I can stop writing on iPhone Notes and so I can also encourage myself to update Fanfiction more.

  We had an in-depth discussion about Fifty in English today, I swear our teacher loves it zomg, she kept on defending it and calling it Deep and Meaningful while the rest of the class dissed it.
Blue Transparent Star