Monday, April 2, 2012

Um...

  Firstly, I spent my whole weekend doing my stupid Modernism essay but guess what? I wrote about two words altogether, yet still didn't get to play TF2, what's wrong with me honestly. At least I did get a nice start on my Change Creative Writing.

  Moving got moved again, this time 12th and final. While I do appreciate such convenience I realised that I will no longer be able to catch that fateful afternoon train. I really wanted to tell whatshisface considering how he knows nothing about anything. But I realised after about 10 ignored skype messages that he doesn't give a shit about me, and will never do.

  So after bidding my 'Goodbye Forever' talks casually I'm actually really depressed on the inside. TBH, I wanted to cry and hug everyone and like, leave. IDK. I hope I can live up to my promises of crashing Irene's every Friday and see my friends, that would be pretty cool. Oh wait, Irene lives on a different line FML. Maybe we could walk from Hurzy or something.

  I'll do all that later. Cheesy farewells and shit. Plenty o time before that to just calm down and think.
Blue Transparent Star