Friday, March 30, 2012

Worries

  There are many times in life where I worry for whatever might happen next, and eventually these worries turn out to be fine. And I know that they all end up nicely, but when worries come nomatter how wise I was about it before all that maturity turn into dust and I start hyperventilating again.

  What are my recent worries you ask?

  My moving of houses had officially been delayed to one day before the start of Term 2. The lawyer guy is a serious douchebag, I dislike him for ruining our plans. Moving means lack of knowledge of my local area, lack of internet and lack of friends. It also means lack of oppa or even asparagus to stare at dreamily.

  I forgot to write down my work schedule for this week, and I think I might have missed one or two shifts. Luckily I called up to tell them today and apparently I haven't since most of my shifts are on weekends now, but how come I only have a Saturday shift then? I guess I'm resigning anyway so it doesn't matter?

  Assignments and assessments, oh dear Lord. I barely started on any of my English tasks and haven't even read my Modernism related text book yet.

  Columbia university, can I really get in? Is it really so expensive it'll give me a lifetime debt? I really wanna go for undergrad though...

  Rantings over for now, maybe I'll think of more in the future.

  Also, I LOVE Simple Plan I forgot how much I loved them since I started listening to K-pop but oh my I'm onto them again and I'm hooked. To think I don't even know their names.
Blue Transparent Star