Sunday, March 11, 2012

*COUGH*

  I'm sick. And by sick I don't mean a headache and sore throat like I usually have. But sick as in I have a horrible cold, a runny nose and non-stop coughs. Now, the last time I was sick like this had been all the way back in year 8. So it takes a long time getting used to. Especially when I can't talk, since I sound like a crackhead if I do. I blame it on work, I had been fine until I went to work and obviously have to talk and stuff (you know what I mean), plus the aircon was cold so I got worse. Can't even go to school today.

  Modern Speech is due on Thursday, apparently. So I've been stressing over it for no apparent reason. DAMN YOU NOTIFICATION SHEET! Just received a text from Umma that I got full marks for Ancient, horrah!

  Yesterday I threw a tantrum at my parents, I immediately regretted it later. It wasn't your average pout-then-slam-door teenage PMSing but the sit-on-floor-and-not-get-up 5-year old one. Maybe I got possessed for a moment.'

  Hiro finally managed to help me get a strange medigun! I'm so happy! My sniper skills are getting better, too. I'd also like to clarify that those idiots claiming that F2P = Noob and Pay = Instant Pro are retards who can't get over the fact that people got to play a game that they paid for for free. Jealous people these days...
Blue Transparent Star