Saturday, March 24, 2012

Aish

  Firstly, let me start this blog by listing some movies that I have to freaking watch or I would die of longing:

1. Chronicle AHMAGAWD
2. Hunger Games AHMAGAWD
3. Snow White and the Huntsman AHMAGAWD
4. Heaps more I STILL haven't gotten around to watching.

  Anyway, I have V.D Chronicle cover due and still have no idea how to go about it. So many ideas cramped inside my head dunno which ones to use. The theme had been bad enough aiyah.

  I've been pretty sick on Friday but I was told to go school at 8:30. For once I'm not late right, but guess what? THE BUS DIDN'T COME. I hate punchbowl buses even more now. So after I got scolded by Ms for the first time I'm in one of the crappiest mood ever until my awesome Modern teacher let me have a sleep in class while everyone else watched a vid because I'm sick and stuff.

  Enough ranting, I got HW JOKES IM PLAYING TF2
Blue Transparent Star