Friday, April 27, 2012

I missed you

I certainly do NOT like the new blogger layout though. Anyways guise INTERNET IS FINALLY BACK BOOYAH! So obviously I didn't get off the computer since I got home from school. But guess what? I've been SO PRODUCTIVE without the internet I've so far done all my homework, summarise my studying, read 15 books (and bought three, books are so damn expensive!) and watched stuff on my harddrive. I never knew how much I can cope without internet.

Moving's been alright. Really annoying the first few days when things aren't settled, well, they still ain't. We have no couch and dining table and wont be having either until June. Somehow sitting on the floor/old chairs for everything ain't exactly appealing.

I left Blogger till last in my To-Do's when internet comes back. Thing is I have to position my laptop right next to the door in order to get (2 measly bars) of signal out of Six. If I leave my comp on my designated comp table I don't get any signal because mum has kindly moved the modem to her study downstairs separated by 2 rooms. Sorry if I'm being boring, there are so many things to say and so little bother-ness.

I thought I liked my Modernist Story, but apparently according to everyone else it sucks, naw. I have to get up half an hour early and take a 1hr bus to Wynyard (it takes too long to central), take a train from there so I'm close to the school stops. On the way back I walk to the other side of the station and catch a bus from there. I've been having pass issues because the stoopeed office lady told me to apply for a government one and it ended up NOT WORKING and I was charged DW though I reported ON THE SPOT to their damned company for an explanation on why the hell he charged me when I'm a student new to the damned hole of an aera. No streetlamps at night and comparatively a long walk to the bus stop. Plus standing up the whole way on the bus back, at least transport's pretty frequent and Castle Towers is pretty chill.

Anyway, are you still reading? Please don't, I'm being boring and life-recounting right now. How good is Fault in our Stars by John Green? Couldn't forget about Augustus. Poor guy, I hate it when the hot male protagonist (SPOILER ALERT) dies off (END SPOILER ALERT)
Blue Transparent Star