Thursday, April 5, 2012

Such hard work

  Moving, that is. And new layout BTW even more elegant now.

  Firstly I did end up succumbing to the temptations of TF2 and not do my Modernist thing, guess I couldn't get away with it since my teacher scolded us for not living up to the 'senior standard' I told her I can't give it to her asap because I kind of have work till 12 (someone has to feed the family and the impossible mortgage costs ya' know) and she gave me an extra day. Plus my 'holidays' are loaded with homework and studying.

  Secondly WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE SHIFTS AFTER THE TENTH?! Do they expect me to go work after an hour's drive and waste all that hard-earned money on petrol?! HELLO?! I RESIGNED!

  Thirdly, change of address, for, like, everything. I thought once I do school forms then it's over but noooo got a billion membership cards to fill out x.x

  Fourthly, we are gonna install new floorboards/do new paintjobs to the house. So I'll have to make do on a freaking mattress, lack of internet and a suitcase full of everyday essentials for a freaking week. Until the 17th at the best. 5 days  before school starts. I blame it on the lawyer in charge and I hope he steps on a thumbtack next time he goes out.I think Lord wants me to use this time to study my brains out.

  Additionally, of course there's transport issues. Waking up and getting out of the house 20 minutes earlier ain't too attractive of a deal, nor is the half an hour late getting home thing.

  Finally, packing and furnishing. I CBF doing anything ATM, except game, do essay and sleep. I also want a single bed for my room but mum wants it in her study so she can work and sleep at the same time WTF, I need a single bed for the space since my room's gonna be ten times smaller.

  All sad things aside let's talk about something I look forward to more. I want glow-in-the-dark stars on my ceiling and I want a wall painted Orange/Purple/Black/Gray and then put my posters on that wall or install a pretty wall shelf. But I don't think my preferences are highly prioritised by the family insertsadfacehere.

  Anyway, I'll blog about something else about 5mins later.
Blue Transparent Star