Thursday, April 5, 2012

Male Population Overview

  I will miss him, even his group of funny/retarded friends on the train. As much as my friends complain and nag about it I won't deny it. Yeah he's pretty good to me since our fight, but it felt too unreal to be true and instead of thinking about butterflies I think of a cockroach. QQ always complains about how I'm such a bitch to him, it was payback for a year ago when things were the other way around. When time takes its toil it'll all be back to normal. At least I have fun around him despite the pressure right? I saw him this morning and it was awks so I guess someone misses out on their goodbye hug. And if QQ is reading this, GO AWAY IT WILL NEVER WORK OUT OKAY STOP HOPING.

  Chocolate biscuit and even Oppa can go eat shit. Oh yeah, I said it. Just sit there and ignore me, superficial bastards. I bet you're wondering OMG this chick had idolized this guy for years now she's telling him to eat shit the world's gonna end but well, I am never ever gonna see him again and I have nothing to lose. Some day I hope he'll eventually find out the stuff I've done for him and maybe he'll feel bad about it later... later...

  What about C.B. then? Besides pushing me away and acting annoyed with me there's nothing I wanna add about him. He hasn't changed, I just have a different perspective on his arrogance and constant attempts to pick up more girls. If he doesn't give a flying crap about me then neither will I. We can have mutual antipathy (suck on that English).

  Funny how all three of these peepz I've liked at some point in my life, and funny how they all turn out to be the same. Liking someone sounds... slightly unrealistic now. And if you mention asparagus come on now it's purely for the looks that QQ denied. Maybe I can hook up with someone in uni when everything starts anew, and that can wait. I used to dream about getting a boyfriend or something in high school and at the end of every year I hope/am sure of the fact that I can find one the next year. I guess that never worked out huh?

  I've been growing increasingly self-conscious as of late. Increase of pimples/fat on face, chin, neck, chest and belly equals to total depression. I'm sick of those 'SHES GOT GOOD FIGURE' remarks when I'm kind of fat all over, even mum calls me ugly everyday. Luckily I maintained skinny arms and baggy dressing style to hide this monstrosity. I don't want to end up with some eating disorder (ha, asif I love my food) or skin disease (ewww).

  Here's some D&M/PMS for ya kiddos.
Blue Transparent Star