Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm Not Dumb!

  So I discovered that a girl in my grade is actually an exchange student unhappy with her homestay, LOL! We share alot in common! So me being me obviously told my mum and asked her if we're allowed to take her in. Then we began talking about it and I felt like asif I'm sounding really desperate or something. Then mum called me dumb and told me that we're not desperate for a homestay since we have like 3 people on the waiting list not including the one we have now. Wow we so popular lol. So I'm like WTF I'm not dumb and desperate it's just how I talk! I get excited over potentially interesting things and when I'm excited I apparently sound desperate! Gosh!

  My 9er Para friends are corrupting my innocent mind ;-; I wrote this witty 'Bottled water of smex, drink to become more sexy. Guaranteed chances of getting Laid: 58.6%' message on my drink bottle and Sidyl was liek dude what did they do to you. Nothing! I will NOT miss youth or church again and I will not swear or talk dirty anymoar! No moar!

  Yay for memegenerator, I found a picture that describes my own life:


I live a sad, sad life.
Blue Transparent Star