Sunday, February 12, 2012

HBDTM

  So at the very least the moving worked out, we have finally negotiated our way to move during the Easter Holidays. Time to get organised Selena! NAONAONAO!

  The 'Elite Gathering' with Oppa Umma and Dongsaeng (too coincidental AHAHAA) and we had fun. With umma screaming while rubbing her head on my screen ("JAEJOONGS TOUCHING ME JAEJOONGS TOUCHING ME") and oppa embracing her darker side by making umma and dongsaeng's punishment games miserable and my poor dongsaeng caught up in some confusing thing. Shame oppa had to leave early and SHOCKINGLY someone I looked forwarded to coming who said they'll defs come didn't come, without a notice. It sorta saddened me on the day.

  Today was uneventful. Family didn't really do anything or really cared so I played Harvest Moon and TF2 as usual.

  Anyway, here I am spoiling myself with expensive cake that fell apart, oppa's hamburger cupcakes and TF2 items, reading through those obligatory facebook messages (kudos to all who made witty ones and OHMYGOSH Herpe called herself herpe for the first time) and feeling sad about someone's message I looked forward to for the past year (while Hiro came up with a solution on Steam and THANK YOU FOR THE GOOGLY PYRO EYES BTW)

Izo: >_> Screw him
Izo: Burn him in hell
Izo: on a stake
Izo: Sorry, may come off as harsh, but I don't really care
Waspberry♥: i know
Waspberry♥: its what i was thinking
Waspberry♥: HMPH
Izo: sdfljns;djfn
Izo: o0o0o can I help?
Izo: String him up by his sinews
Izo: and eviscerate him slowly
Izo: over a pit of burning pith

Someone always knows how to make me feel better, ahahahaa.
Blue Transparent Star