Friday, February 10, 2012

Firetruck

  So 3 out of the 20 people I invited can actually make it. It rendered me speechless, hell it depressed me as well. But today just before assembly started I just couldn't hold it in anymore, I think Kalis noticed this and asked me if I wanted to go the to the toilet/change rooms with her. As soon as I entered it I burst out crying for 20 minutes.

  Now despite the suspicion that arose after we returned, one thing really shocked me.

  She cried for me.

  I don't remember anyone crying for me in my entire life. I thought I triggered some sad memory in her life so I was like OMG SO SORRY I didn't mean to bring up anything that reminded you of anything but she said to me that she's crying because my story is sad. It made me super awwww inside.

  I cut my finger on the plastic bag rack at work.
Blue Transparent Star