Friday, January 20, 2012

Planning... not really

  Looks like everyone has been up to interesting things this holidays! While I unfortunately have been holed up in my house gaming or holed up at work checking out stuff... literally. I am so jelly mang!

  Went out with mum today. I don't understand why certain individuals find going out with parents bad. I mean with rents you don't have to pay for anything, most of the time, actually. My mum makes ME pay most stuff lol. I took her to have Mappen (I thought it was shut down when I went with Jess but turns out we went into the wrong store!).

   I changed phone case to this white one with a butterfly on it it looked SO PRETTY! Goodbye matching phone case with oppa, goodbye oppa actually. Oppa obsession will NOT be a part of my 2012. No moar awkward stalking (or as I liked to call them, coincidental meetings) of oppa, no moar starting conversations with oppa and most of all I am not going to give and gain nothing in return.

  So what else have i planned for the year ahead? I already bought all the stationery (just a folder and a sharpie, lol). I want to join Creative Writing because I enjoy narratives and such. Film Club sounds interesting as well. But most of all I have to start going tutoring because I am following hip trends okay not really. I miss tutoring, haven't been relatively near one since year 6.

  I need and my preorder for MBLAQ's It's War Album, a Cat Blanket AND a mousepad on yesasia would be SHIPPED OUT on Feb the 5th, BULL! I wanted it before my birthday! Stupid online shopping delivery delays! It was supposed to be here next week! GRRR!

  Also, I found out something I wanted to know and has been hyping over for a long, long time. Wow the moment I was told I was like speechless, it felt unreal.
Blue Transparent Star