Friday, January 13, 2012

A TF2 Rant with alot of Gamer Language

  WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GET ME INTO TF2 HUH HIRO. I literally sit in front of the computer, finish my daily routine and BAM log onto steam and play until my damned curfew is up. Not having a life would be a severe understatement right now. And it's not like I'm so pro at it either. Plus most of the Steam population and all my Steam friends are male, you can't even have a decent conversation in-game without them making some kind of sexist kitchen joke.

  But I guess I can still rant about the game can't I? Trololol?

  Firstly why are there so many darn kids in the game? Like today I was in Dustbowl and this cocky kid was like 'BLU Team SUCKS!' and I was like 'Lol how old are you' and proceeded to ignore him after he said something about something. And it sucks because I can't tell Kids from Chicks because they all sound the same. It's sorta awks if I mistake one for the other as well.

  Also, just because I play Pyro does NOT make me a retarded insolent noob. Why so mean to the Pyro? If you're pro you can use any class properly and if you're noob then you can't use any. I don't see why Backburners are so hated upon. If you think it's OP and for noobs why do you still get killed by it huh? And not EVERYONE can get their hands on a freaking degreaser and axetinguisher. Pyro DOES take skill to play, EVERY class does. And besides ain't soldier the noob class? Most of those supposed 'pros' out there are just noobs with sticks up their butts. Who said W+M1 doesn't necessarily work? You can kill off a whole team if you use it properly.

  And finally, people who don't appreciate medics. As a medic fan I hate it when people waste my Ubers by not doing anything. Medics are supposed to be protected not abused. Plus pyros never spy-check for us and we have to freaking saw-spam behind us every five seconds just in case we get back-stabbed. And people who call for medics when they're on full health and ain't an Uber class, what the hell? Those stupid red cross icons are really annoying ya'know?

  That's about it. BTW Sidyl came over today and I forgot how much fun it is when she comes over and we just talk and laugh about out in-jokes together. I tried to get her to play a round but she kept on screaming and I was like awwww. He literally just stood there for you to shoot him and you still missed. Ahahahahaha.
Blue Transparent Star