Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolutions Check-List

  I CBB putting up new resolutions considering how I wrote them down in my diary. However I do remember writing one at the beginning of this (excuse me, LAST) year so I thought to myself HEY! For the first time in my life ever I will see just how many resolutions I have fulfilled!

  Let us see... I shall copy this from that one blog entry.

1. Get a job HELL YEAH
2. Practice more Flute I kinda did... but I kinda didn't? I did ditch exam after all.
 3. Find a hot guy and glomp him I found a hot guy but I didn't glomp him.
 4. Eradicate my Eclipse Mints obsession And now I'm hooked onto Minties
 5. Get over Koizora and move on, watch more dramas/reality shows rather than anime I got over it! And I watched about 20 dramas (no kidding!) this year so I nailed this one.
 6. Update my Fanfictions before I drown in rotten vegetables Nope, it's still a resolution this year though
 7. Have a huge pajama party for my birthday It was a good memory :)
 8. Overcome my fear of water I never went near water this year
 9. DEFINITELY stop using laptop 24/7 at school and concentrate in class. Aim for straight As No straight As, but defs stopped using laptop.
 10. Organise more outings and get along better with parents Haha, tough one. The outings part was accomplished, so yeah?

Overall, I think I did a good job fulfilling these goals last year. My favourite 2011 moment? Probably my Christmas Party!
Blue Transparent Star