Thursday, March 5, 2015

I get stressed easily

I always seem to find new things to stress over even as I conquer past worries and stresses. Some of these stress topics are completely unjustified and irrelevant but good ol' me stresses over them anyway.

First and foremost I've been worried about the Bar's momma for a week now. She's one of those overprotective mothers who pretty much dislikes all girls getting close to her baby. So naturally he wouldn't have told his rents and I'm pretty much encouraging him to and if they say no I'm happy to hold it off in respect because respecting parents is important but idk the thoughts of that really makes me depressed so I have this entire battle plan written up because I'm sure that right now at this moment she severely dislikes me because life. PRAY4FRIDAY.

Second is the uni work that is piling up. Jap 3 is a needy gf that needs constant attention while FInt is like a strict parent that test you on your studied knowledge (AKA readings sigh) every week. Now add all the extra stuff I do for church and Anime and suddenly I realise I haven't touched Dota in weeks.

Additionally even though Centrelink finally backpaid me my finances are strained. Not only did I buy my new Chroma keyboard and Cedar Street Maise ($600 lel) I also bought alot of random other things sigh impulse why. Because I wanted to catch the train with Bar I'm basically paying for an extra trip every day and apparently transfer trips don't count for Opal CEEEEEEEBS. I didn't know till today when I tried to use it for Usyd and Nsyd.

Finally my relationship with my own rents are on a strain because I've been really busy so I'm barely at home and that pisses them off so everytime I'm at home they would get angry at me. Yesterday dad snapped at me threw a random tantrum and then two of them went out for dinner without me. I didn't even have lunch and obv there was nothing edible at home so I was prepared to starve with nothing but vodka in my stomach until Step came and took me to a Drive-Thru at like 11pm she's like my angel omg I can't deal. I ate really unhealthy but I had nothing to eat all day.

Some positive things about this week: I got to see my Bar every single day! On Monday I caught his train as usual because I hung with my imouto and Mig after uni so I killed the 3 hours easily. On Tuesday I was formally invited to UpCG and while we didn't get to talk much I had to sit through as he announce to the group for the billionth time "oh yeah we dating ok" because peer pressure sigh. On Wednesday my FInt lecture was cancelled so we got to hang till 5:30 and PDA till the train got here YEP I'VE BECOME ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. This is like 2 and a half hours which is like a lot trust me we barely see eachother because his uni schedule and unknowing parents sigh. Today for some reason we had to go Nsyd to pick up the cashbox so I asked him to come see me at the station best 15 minutes of my day hands down.

Also I've finally started a workout routine but Day 1 left me completely sore and disabled and what do I do? Eat heaps of unhealthy stuff to make up for it suddenly an entire day's work has gone to waste. Step left me her dumbells though so yep I guess you could say I lift now. I will be sure to motivate myself to continue this routine.

STRESS STRESS GO AWAY COME BACK ANOTHER DAY IN FACT JUST GET OUT DON'T COME BACK AT ALL IRONICALLY TOMORROW'S STUDY IS ON STRESS.
Blue Transparent Star