Monday, March 31, 2014

My Week

Because so much happen on a weekly basis now, I'll just blog about its entire duration ^^

Wednesday: My day off! Nothing of relative interest happened. Bad things are finally starting to happen though as I got yelled at because I left a dish in the sink during my daily chores. Seriously this male menopause thing is getting really annoying.

Thursday: Late for Ideas in History lecture (as usual), hung around after the tutorial to have lunch with my homies. Alice had something on that night so I guess it wouldn't hurt for the rest of us to stick around. We decided to go film Estelle and Alice's jamnominations at Central Park event space. However there's this annoyingass piano player who thinks he's so good and won't get off the piano. The songs he play are pure show-off pieces that don't even sound nice (since he's playing it so fast and so many times over). Played with new steam friends again :3 They stayed up later but I didn't because work training tomorrow starts too early.

Friday: Such a busy day! Had SPROUTS training from 9 till 4. Turns out it was just one huge lecture that came with free food  (which everyone fought for) so I guess that's good. Didn't make any new friends which was surprising because we're all communication agents. Oh well, who needs friends amirite? But nah had lunch with Gaylen; him and Kaiken bought me Chatime and we headed towards Jass/Anime screening together. Kaiken didn't stay cuz he had some friend's birthday thing. WHO NEEDS FRIENDS?

Gintama movie was great but the Subway dinner that I paid $5 for was not at all. So GiGi's friends, D-Burger n co and I went to grab KFC and I soon left for Connect group. It was slightly awkward since everyone was late so I grabbed dinner (mine consisted of a custard bun, chips and milkis for $4 lel) with the leaders and we talked about GoT and Waifuism. When I got home new steam friends asked me to play again so woop. Jimface got really cranky and it pissed me off so I proceeded to ignore him for the rest of the day.

Saturday: GiGi came over at noon to make Rabboeki with me :D We forgot alot of things but man it turned out so good. Who knew randomly chucking stuff into a pot can taste so damn good? We ate and watched You Who Came From The Stars together. Invited her to join our Dota Skype call and I had chores so I asked her to pick a hero for me. She panicked and pressed 'Random' which got me TA. I actually got quite a few kills and least death in game so you can't blame me! This was also the day I kind of decided that this senpai obsession of mine is unhealthy and I should probably stop. So I did, and all was great until I got a text, guess who I'm stuck with for tomorrow? Sigh.

Sunday: Despite playing Dota till 2 I managed to get up at 9, take my shower, clean my bathroom, pick my outfit, dry/straighten hair and put on makeup ("not too caked but covers all blemishes and have a slight ulzzang tone to it") by 10:29. Pro right? Jdn ended up being abit late but I didn't mind. It was just the two of us today so we talked about Dota and general lyf things. 

The message today was really good. It was about love thy neighbour (AWKWARD) and it encouraged us to get involved in this action plan thing. I got really hyped up for it because I thought it was a great idea. I also made my decision to help serve in Kids Ministry and they told me to go abit earlier next week to scout things out. Sounds perfect. 

Went lunch with the group and got to meet some really nice people (ONE MORE DOTA FRIEND). Though call me biased but one of them kinda annoyed me alot for reasons you and I both know (Line Chat). Nevertheless strange topics were discussed over the lunch table (how to die, cannibalism during the apocalypse...etc) and I had some really good ramen. Even took a selfie for snapchat!

More Dota and lyf nonsense was discussed and pocky was shared on the trip back w/ Jdn. I kind of fell asleep instead of doing my UnComm blog post and two Dota games later I realised that it's gonna be due in 2 hours. Somehow I procrastinated a whole hour and at 10pm I got cracking. That was when time passed SO DAMN QUICKLY. Me being a perfectionist only handed in my work 22mins after the due time. I AM SO PARANOID OVER THAT NOW. But hey got to play more Dota afterwards with Jimface, Wilso and Jdn. It's kinda my fault that we lost for both but you can really tell my Steam friend's diverging personalities because while Jimface was a dick who blamed me for everything Wilso was more forgiving and Jdn is just downright nice. I'm sure that deep down underneath they're both equally as annoyed though. Really pissed dad off cuz I was playing late so freaking sigh.

Monday (That's today, folks!): Decided to skip lecture because I slept too late last night (kept on thinking to myself man dad is so right) but for some reason he didn't go work today. I kindly asked him to help me fix my converses because they're all falling apart and all he had to do was to duct tape it. The tutorial was a bludge but at least we're getting somewhere with the splitting into groups thing. Met up with Jess and I realised that I have mistakenly thought of today as the Hot Cross Buns day welp. We went to eat Ippudo together and later Maccas for dessert (fries dipped in sundaes, yay or nay?). I wanted to go Priceline to use my $5 voucher, bought a Loreal mascara but the lady said I had to print my voucher and scanned my item anyway =_= bish. Regret getting this one now cuz the wand's so freaking huge like whoa. Also I'm so used to the MAC hair tips a plastic spool felt weird.

When I got home I realised dad didn't end up fixing my shoes so was kinda annoyed over that because I've been asking him for a week now. I understand that he's very busy since mum's in China but that won't have taken him 5 minutes and I even GAVE him the shoes in the morning to which he responded: "put that in the garage first". Ceebs. I got really tired after pooping greenish black (THANKS SPINACH FOR MAKING ME THINK I GOT CANCER) so took a nap but BIG MISTAKE guess who I angered? He went on his death rant again (idk why he tells me to go die everytime it concerns playing video games) so I decided to ignore it because that's just downright rude. Now I ceebs eating dinner. Wow when I look over what I just typed it sounded like such a first world problem sigh.
Blue Transparent Star