Friday, March 7, 2014

[MAKEUP REVIEW] Part Two

Did ya think that after I completely ditched Anti-Bitch and Recounting China this will be another series going down the drain? I don't think so buddy. Let's get right down to it yo! Part two will consist of my Galleria haul!

Guerlain Meteorites Perles Light Diffusing Perfecting Primer 9/10
I freaking love this product, and not because I'm a Guerlain fangirl, either. From top to bottom it just radiates beauty. The formula is so smooth and absorbent it felt like I'm using skin-care and not a primer! Your skin will quite literally glow and shimmer after application, which makes any foundation look good. It is also water-based so your skin feels really good afterwards. The only downside is the price; I actually got this for around $50 (connections) but everywhere else it's hella pricey! So yeah think carefully before investing in it, mine's already like halfway finished cuz mum likes to use it as well just by it self haha.

Guerlain Lingerie de peau Invisible Skin Fusion 8/10
When I bought this product I had to choose between this one and Diorskin Forever, I chose it purely for the fact that the shade the MUA matched me with suited my skintone more and literally felt like second-skin. Its coverage is quite sheer- don't expect for it to fully cover any of your blemishes! This and the pearl primer is like a match made in heaven because the foundation's already-superslick application just glides on like a moisturiser and never clumps/look cakey. It does not have good oil-control so I recommend putting a  powder over it for a flawless finish.

Diorsnow BB Eye Creme 6/10
I asked for a concealer that could trick other people into thinking that I don't have acne, so I got recommended this. Now, if you were to use this product purely for the sake of concealing your undereye circles/bags, then by all means go ahead and use it. It's everything you could ask for- a moisturising formula, light, buildable coverage to make you look natural and an easy applicator. But that wasn't my purpose when I got it, I was told I can also use it as a pesudo-concealer and I can try placing some on my spots, it did not work as planned. I probably won't buy this product again, but it did my panda eyes proud during its stay.

Diorshow Art Pen Eyeliner 9/10
Now, you'd think after my terrible experience with MAC penultimate that I'd be put off eyeliner forever, but that was not the case my friend. I picked up this baby for free with my haul (again, connections) and it serves me well till this day. Its felt-tip applicator makes it easy to draw a precise, pigmented line far more superior than MAC's. Jess nearly poked herself in the eye because it was so sharp xD It definitely stays on for long as well, and once it literally did not smudge at ALL after my outing and I shed tears of hidden-lidded joy. My only qualm with this product is the fact that the lid doesn't fit the other end so I lose sight of the darned thing often.
Blue Transparent Star