Friday, October 25, 2013

We have gone back

And I'm awfully glad that we did, it brings a stupid smile to my face everytime I think about it.

I miss the pre-HSC days when we'd actually have fun and mess around.

It's like we're PREPARING for the coming days of post-HSC relaxation, to fall back into our old phase of chitchatting everyday regardless of who starts the conversation.

And this little infatuation will also inevitably reach an end, I foresee it in the not-so-distant future.

One word to describe my HSC experience was... procrastination and regret. I realised that you can't learn everything last minute, the economics exam was a perfect example of not being prepared while Modern was just a stroke of Godsend luck. Chinese curbed my cockiness and I'm praying all day that extension 1 wouldn't turn out disastrous.

I'm also starting my diet plan early, because less than a month is just not good enough.
Blue Transparent Star