Friday, May 17, 2013

Things People Do That I Like

  Now for some positive reinforcement. In no particular order and if you do these things I probably really like you, really.


1. Offering me food. A fattie like me requires to constantly chom on things. Whether it's sharing homebaked goodies or passing around chip packets OMNOMNOMNOM

2. Waiting for me after class/school. It makes me feel really special to have someone stay back and wait for me after lessons so we can walk to wherever we're going to go together.

3. Waking me up when I'm about to fall asleep in class. I pretty much never get enough sleep everyday. A shove on the shoulder (or a handkerchief to the face) can make such a great difference to my productivity at school.

4. Game invites. Yes Mumble so many belonging feelz when those ih invites come around. "Hey Pigothy come play" YES I SHALL!

5. Finishing my sentences. Not in the rude way, it's really cool it's like you're telepathic (or you just really understand me).

6. Saying hi in corridors. True display of friendship :')

7. Being thoughtful. Things like reminding me of due assignments, sending typed up notes or offering to run errands if you're going to a place are the little things that just highlights THE PROFOUNDNESS OF OUR LOVE <3

8. Telling me about what I did wrong. Again not in the rude way. When people are honest about my flaws and are sincere in helping me become a better person really makes me trust them. Irrelevant example: "Hey next time can you not pinch me cheeks it's kind of unhygienic" DONE! I won't!

9. Wearing nice-smelling perfume. Nothing like a faint fragrant smell to lift up one's spirits for the day.

10. Surprise hugs. Nuff sed.

  So concludes my series of listing. Hope you enjoy.
Blue Transparent Star