Tuesday, May 14, 2013

[Anti-Bitch] #2

  Today I'd like to anti-bitch about another girl, I am closer to her than I am to the first HOTHOTHOT girl. The name to replace her actual title will be Daisy.

  Oh Daisy, where do I start with you? To me you're pretty much flawless. You are beautiful, you are super good at singing and dancing, your grades are top notch and you are nice to the boot. I know I always tell you this but there has never been a time when I had something against you. How is it possible that someone like you exist?

  I think I became totes gay4uloljks in year 8, we barely knew eachother but you got me something I've always wanted for my birthday. How did you know? Why'd you get an almost-stranger something? But it was in year 9 and 10 did we somehow grow really close. We hung out all the time despite our conflicting interests (I don't think we have any mutual preferences in food, music...etc) and we made alot of friends together. Attached at the hip, if that's how you call it. But hey bbz u r just so attractive lyk magnet I attract 2 u.

  Some crap went down afterwards, we stuck by eachother till the end and I can name a few times where I sacrificed someone else's friendship to stick up to you. I have no regrets over that, zero.

  Oh Daisy, how much I wuv you. I know we may not be as close as we had been before but you will always be that b00tiful gurl in mah heart :')
Blue Transparent Star