Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Feeling Awfully Iffy

  Firstly, my morning was shit. In fact it was so shit I started swearing uncharacteristically non-stop to randoms who probably didn't even do anything to piss me off. Reason? History Extension. Now not only did I completely bomb out of the major work the teacher hates my guts for being late every single time. Worst thing is he KNOWS that it's not my fault. No matter how friggin early I leave the house the one thing that brings my demise is SYDNEY FUCKING BUSES. Can someone assassinate the CEO of this crappy company of shitness?

  Today I wore all my lucky stuff. Oppa scarf? Check. Cross Necklace? Check. Best hair quality possible? Check. New undies? Check. Nice stockings? Check. Diamond badge on scarf? Check. I also prayed the entire bus trip and short train trip for me not to be late. I was pissed that I just missed the m50 and the bitchy driver of the next bus won't let me on, but a really nice driver about 5 minutes later (12 minutes till class) let school students on finally. I was ecstatic...

  ...UNTIL THE TRIP INEVITABLY FUCKED UP. LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN BECAUSE IF I'M NOT LATE THEN HELL WOULD FREEZE OVER.

  Some stupid taxi driver wouldn't friggin move in front of us. STEP ON THE FRACKING ENGINE. We were stuck at the same intersection for 3 consecutive traffic light cycles... ONE BLOCK AWAY FROM THE SCHOOL. This took TEN FREAKING MINUTES and the bus driver apparently has never heard of something called SWITCHING LANES. Not just that, the entire bus trip was met with red lights. One after the other slowly chomming away on the time I have to spare. When I got to school I was 5 minutes late so I'm like screw this I'm not going class I'll go tomorrow. Oh look apparently there's an extension 2 meeting let's go that instead. BIG MISTAKE.

  Turns out people were later than me and got admitted in, so now I have to go school early tomorrow as well, and guess what I HAVE FIRST PERIOD FREE. So me being my ragey self screamed I'M DROPPING THIS BLOODY COURSE AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME. But for my friend I will persevere but I've really just had enough.

  But at least during my free I studied alot. I finally put an end to the dreaded Economic Growth chapter during my free, sacrificing some precious nap time. Luckily umma woke me up everytime I'm about to fall asleep during eco and I managed to stay awake and alive for the entire duration! Yay! After lunch I met up with Oppa (female) to go study at UNSW library. Now nobody told me it's gonna be so shit if you wear your school uniform since you get so many looks so while Oppa fit right in in her mufti I stood right out. Sigh. WARN ME NEXT TIME OMG. I found the books I needed for extension (the place is really cool, I've got to add) and managed to get some study in. Though on our way to get food she kept on bumping into friends and I wasn't really happy about that since I don't know any of them so I just awkwardly stood there holding the two bulky books I borrowed having no idea people are going on about. Especially the two circus promoting chicks STOP TALKING SERIOUSLY STOP LET US GO PLEASE. Thank goodness oppa hid from them on our way back.

  Did I meet Duck? Not really. We left there at 6pm so Oppa can return his library card. Interestingly we both were like NO I AM NOT MEETING HIM/HER though I admit being extremely curious and somewhat excited but I know for sure they really meant it. So Oppa ran up the staircase when he ran down and stopped him halfway so I get to watch at the bottom of the staircase. Now my vision is terribad so I saw nothing except parted gay hair and white T-shirt. Turns out his hair isn't parted so my eyes are confirmed to be really bad. And that was all, 10 second glimpse because I was too proud to stare. GJ me because he knows exactly what I look like now. GJ.

  On the way home my parents were ecstatic about me staying out late to study and were all like OMG SPEND ALL THE MONEY U WANT ON FOOD IF U HUNGRY. YOU CAN GO THERE AND STAY LATE ALL THE TIME AND WE WILL DO UR DISHES 4 U JUST GO AND RELAX. Hey! New study motivation! They literally treat me like a princess if I study 8D

  Also since I've been pissed for the whole day the next blog entry inspired by umma will be things I hate.
Blue Transparent Star