Friday, April 26, 2013

I'm not a good friend?

  Yesterday someone just lost it again (they're confirmed to be unstable, but all these temper outbreaks are getting repetitive and annoying). So apparently the reason is the fact that I'm not a good friend who don't care enough and I use friends as a method of ranting out my feelings and my problems and never take their problems/listen/get to know them more.

  THAT, IS ENTIRELY AND UTTERLY BULLSHIT.

  How can you expect ME to listen to YOUR problems if you don't HAVE any problems? Do you expect me to go "Ohey now tell me everything about yourself"? NO! I'm just the type of person that shows how much I value someone as a friend by opening up to them and seeking their advice. I'm more than happy to hear about what they have to say IF they would kindly do the same. Sorry for being a passive person jeez! You're obviously NOT a friend if you don't think that! I don't know you enough to listen to your problems?! WHOSE FAULT IS IT YOU JACKASS. I can tell a complete stranger on Omegle about MY problems.

  Also I know I talked about this before but everybody needs to chill the fuck out, stop raging at me for stuff I didn't do. Stop screaming "I'VE HAD ENOUGH *leaves/slams door thinking they're so cool*" when I have no idea what the shit you're going on about. Life isn't a Korean Drama you bitch, you just look like an idiot trying to reenact some dramatic scene, want some rain with that huh? If you have problems with someone, speak with them calmly! Don't speak in an accusing tone (YEAR 7 PDHPE GUYS) saying oh "YOU've done this" and "YOU've done that". Use "I DON'T LIKE this" or "I DON'T LIKE that."

  So I told them, although I promised myself mentally that is the final time you rage at me with no valid reason except for the fact that FACE IT YOU'RE INSECURE AND WHINEY AND SELFISH I'm not gonna talk to you ever again. This time I'm telling you to your ugly mug, piss me off again and I'll make you regret it. Even though I know deep down inside I'm already through with them, and that this camel's back is already broken.

  Yeah guys, sorry about that. [Anti-Bitch] will be up soon.
Blue Transparent Star