Friday, April 26, 2013

[Anti-Bitch] #1

  Hallo and welcome to Anti-Bitch, where I fangirl about people (guess who?) behind their backs. Come back for more and see if you ever get anti-bitched about!

  So today I'd like to talk about a girl in my grade. I think she's the prettiest girl in the grade and I'd look like a total lesbian just staring at her and thinking DAYUM how does one NOT want to tap that?

  I remember the first class we had together, I was too wussy to go up to them and say hi so I just kind of admired them in a distance. Then I found out that we have mutual friends so I'd go hang around her and try to talk to her. I did NOT regret being a creep because we quickly became friends and she's as nice in person than I imagined. I remember I'd tell some friends "OMG SHE'S SO PRETTY GAAAAH NO HOMO BUT WOWOWOWOW".

  This chick will never know how pretty and nice and awesome I think she is. Hence, to her shall I dedicate the first Anti-Bitch entry~
Blue Transparent Star