Thursday, April 25, 2013

Chingu (Final)

 "You worry too much about what others think of you, be happy Selena." -D

  I know, and I'm sorry for thinking that you're pissed at me because I somehow did something to piss you off. You're right, I'm very self-conscious about other people's opinion of me, and I should just cheer up in general. I should also understand your positive intention blah blah of making me stay away from games blah blah so I can play as much as I want blah blah after HSC. But the moment you asked if I should give up Steam I realised that it's also your way of getting rid of me, no Steam = No contact with you (we all know Whatsapp/iMessage are tools for you to be a wall). After HSC? Would we honestly still stay as friends after HSC? No, we would move on and finally come to accept that there's 0 attachment because we like nothing in common (the only thing I soon will abandon for the greater good). So I said no, I will keep Steam and you reluctantly agreed.

 You have pretty much avoided all contact with me and I have made the resolution to no longer speak with you like the desperate person I am. I want to thank you for being a (not so) great friend for the past few months. We had our ups and downs and looking at me now it's hard to believe we used to be so damn close. Now when C.O talks about you I would be surprised because we barely associate with eachother anymore. Despite you still being a goddamn mystery (you're a loser, face it), you sat through all dat drama packaged along with me and became my official rant-trash bin. So now is also a good time to clarify with the audience of this blog that yes I view you as a friend only and this is not me being all love-struck and whatnot.

  In other news, you know who I really, really miss? Larina. What happened to you? Oh right I blame Dota OTL. I also have this great idea of starting an anti-bitching series in this blog. So I talk GOOD about people behind their backs and they break their necks trying to figure out who I'm talking about.
Blue Transparent Star