Monday, April 29, 2013

Fangirling and Bad Singing

  Firstly, HSC timetables are out and mine are PACKED TO THE BRIM with ECO AND HISTORY EXTENSION ON THE SAME DAY. This is such a reality check for me now that I have to work super hard!

  Secondly, DmC and the new Dante has destroyed me, in a good way *fangirl fangirl*. His personality is just so perfect (in a badass and imperfect way) and the intro that was just whoa. Vergil too I like his suave-ness as well. I thought about actually buying the game because the Hack n Slash genre is so stress relieving but I can't because 1) PS3 has been unplugged and 2) No more games after the holidays.

  Additionally, I am becoming lesser and lesser tolerant to trashing and more agitated myself. It isn't a good sign but hey, sometimes you gotta revert back to the old bitch to get the message across. Regarding to whether after all this begging if I forgive them or not well... I highly doubt it. Duck is acting suspicious about it as well being all encouraging all of a sudden.

  Finally, went karaoke yesterday and witnessed good singing. No joke all the high notes were hit and they sound so legit and good! Also the fact that I couldn't Instagram my beautiful food made me die a little bit on the inside #mapoti.
Blue Transparent Star