Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sleepover!

  I've calmed down abit now since mum just agreed to pay for my EB Expo ticket. (I'm going with Herby how weird is that?! But he's gay so lol) But I am still extremely concerned about mum's behavior when my awesome friends were over.

  I don't know what's wrong with her but, she seemed to be having some sort of moodswing. Acting all cold and distant (which is rare because shes so OTT-ly nice when I have friends over and I'd always be like 'Y U SO NICE 2 MAH FWENDS N NOT MEH?!') I think she's really feeling dat loneliness after dad went China lol, her mood completely lifts when he Skypes her. Still, she literally passed her Carpet-loving OCD to me and I'm so embarrassed lol.

  I'm also really sad because LarryAmySaraMaoLinJo couldn't make it/wasn't allowed. We ended up Tinychatting them and we went insane doing so dancing around (Christine obsessed with my exercise ball and carpet). Then came pizza-ordering coupon-savaging frenzy, inevitable D&M by the candlelight with hot chocolate and an attempted marathon of Game of the Thrones (weird but cool show). Meow invited me to dota at like 2am and because I give in to peer pressure I did and did until 4. FUUU. At least we owned lol.

  I hope mum cheers up after city tmr, Herby just told me EB tickets are sold out wtf. I need to sort that out.
Blue Transparent Star