Saturday, October 13, 2012

First Week Back

  I've been getting little sleep and being late 4 days in a row, sigh. I'm glad Monday starts with a double free though. I love Mondays. I ordered some pens online and actually filed my stuff and colour-coded them. Stationery shopping really gets one pumped up for studying!

  First week had been pretty chill compared to what will be coming. I got some quality Dota time. Something about this unnerves me though, for example, sleeping at 3am and waking up at 2pm isn't the ideal sleeping pattern I should be having. Today, I got up at 4:45pm and I just wondered to myself HOW THE HECK did I sleep for this long? Where did my Saturday go off to?! Time for weekend alarms to come back D:

  Another thing that unnerves me is that I've been REALLY involving myself into these people on the interwebz (technically they count as mutual friends hence nothing dodgy but still, I haven't actually met them) Half-age plus 7 right? Yeah, no, stahp it guise before I get confused ._. I'm apparently 0.7 years behind.
Blue Transparent Star