Saturday, October 27, 2012

Haters gonna hate

  So... some crap went down today D: I don't wanna walk away gameless and compless :( I'm glad Duckie sat through the entire phase with me, much appreciated bro.

  I have mixed thoughts about these teenage suicides, they feel so... incorrect. I dislike myself for having thoughts like this but... all of these deaths could have been prevented! The fault isn't in the bullies, but how the victims handled the situations. Permanent solutions to a temporary problem. So, Amanda Todd? Felicia Garcia? People, let them actually rest in peace for goodness' sake. These people are getting so much unwanted attention from strangers because lifeless randoms seem to actually 'care' about them, after they died. Sigh. Is this the new Kony2012?

  And some guy on Facebook, Tristan Barker. Me severely no gusta. Why do people like these who uses their supposedly perfect grammar in their advantage to harass randoms online? He posts screenshots of him winning arguments against dumb kids. Leave the dumb kids alone lol. What I dislike the most is that he sees himself as some Messiah. I bet he can't win a legit argument with an educated individual in real life, if he actually has a life, that is.
Blue Transparent Star