Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh. My. God

  My package still hasn't arrived T_T WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?! CHEONDUNG AH! I need it before Christmas or I'll cereally die zomg. I'm not sure whether the Postmen still work during Xmas holidays (doubt it)but I'm working on Xmas eve so I don't really have a say.

  I didn't end up going out with mum today. Too busy being depressed and reading this awesome Wattpad story I found it's called 'The Awkward Love Song of Abigail Turner'. It's really funny because during all this omgimmagunnadiedepression yesterday I look back (ok fine I looked UP technically)and saw all this happiness shiz on my wall yeah if you've been to my room (hopefully you haven't you rapist)it has all this 'Happiness Manifesto' or 'Thinking Positive Sheet' plastered on it admist all that Kpop. So you see a chick sitting in the middle of the room being all derp and her room going :D :D :D :D. Cheer up emo kid aye? It's probably just PMS though, considering how I'm a chick and all.

  Working tomorrow as well. At least I ain't fired. It's all good except I hope they don't think I'm an insolent brat because the getting yelled in front of your manager thing is kinda embarrassing. I'll live with it aye.

  I'm such a fail. I was like to Poohead "Once the bus goes near my house text me and I'll come out and wave". Not realising that it kinda takes a while for every text to arrive so as soon as I got the text I ran downstairs and just as I opened the door I get "Just passed your house lmao". DAMN YOU SMS DELAY!

  I watched moar Mike He dramas. Namely 'Bull Fighting' and 'Calling Big Star'. All his characters remain relatively same. Pfft. But he's hot so meh.
Blue Transparent Star