Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hug me?

  Xmas is nearing, I'm still busy studying Chinese, practising flute and working at the same time. Tiring right? But I don't mind, it's better than spending tons of money. I STILL haven't received my BLAQ+ Seasons Greetings yet!!! Dear Santa, please don't come and pedo on me.

  Something nice did happen though, on my way to work today I saw oppa and because I always seem to see oppa when I'm either not expecting it i.e looking terrible or in a hurry. I was almost late for work actually, it's dad's fault but him being him obviously blamed me. I wanted to have this uber long talk but sadly I just awkwardly (and sounding like some kind of adult businesswoman at the same time) waved and ran off. I needed a hug so bad then, but it's just awkward. I NEEDED THAT HUG SO BAD OMG I FEEL LIKE CRYING.

  I started looking through some old pictures of everyone. With me in it of course. Funny how we all changed so much overtime. Friendships fell apart and new ones bloom from that. People hook up, break up, and the next second they're back together again. Sweet Nostalgia.

  That aside, I got to do self-registers today, yay! I feel so in-control when doing it lmao it was really fun thanks guys.
Blue Transparent Star