Sunday, December 11, 2011

10'er Over

  It feels slightly weird to be 'graduating' after receiving my (disappointing)portfolio and holding it upside down while having my photo taken by some undedicated photographer. A feeling of nostalgia also creeps up to me as I struggle to remember my Primary and Junior days. Next year feels so dreamlike in a sense. So much freedom and 1 more year until I'll probably never see Oppa ever again :( Imma treasuring the year. I did go out with my friends for an awesome outing at Meetfresh where we embraced our inner Asians and the awkward walk-around at Sydney Harbour. We need more outings like that, it was super fun. Did end up losing my umbrella though. My mum seemed to have a weird way of comforting people. Instead of telling me that everything's gonna be fine she emphasised on how expensive the umbrella is and how dumb I was for losing it. Thanks man, I feel so much better.

  Having a job is awesome, everything seems so cheap and you get this sense of feeling that you can buy whatever you want. The fact that mum gave me her paypal account (her deets, my moolah) didn't help. But I did order BLAQ+ Seasons Greetings and now I'm in that tedious process of waiting for the shipment to arrive. Holidays were pretty boring so far besides work. I bought Heavy Rain but with the exception of the time Lily came over and we played it through I never got to touch it ever again.

  I got sick today, and was rolling around dying. Because I had a work shift today but I was too sick to call them. 1 hour prior to my shift I called mum to tell them at the Service desk. When she came back she started yelling all this nonsense at me and telling me that I should die of radiation and I deserve being sick. But one thing that stood out was that she said that I don't have a mature attitude towards work and that I'm gonna get fired. Like, now. Hey! Take it easy on a sick dying person will ya? Nobody likes to get insulted and cursed at while they're, like, you know, dying. There was also a ban on the PS3. Alright, take my computer, lock my phone, but when you separate me from gaming, you are going TOO FAR! Julez and Bucket were all like CALM YOUR FARMS girl they won't fire you. But I don't know really. Feels like everything I worked hard to achieve is falling apart. Not the greatest feeling in the world.

  I need to blog more, when I write shiz down, I feel much much better. I still need to organise the currently non-existent sleepover and hopefully squeeze in an outing before that.
 
Blue Transparent Star