Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You(are Screwing with my Head)

You hardly consider me as a friend,
You don't really care about what's going on with me.
You never finish talking from beginning to end,
You dislike my entire existence, you see.

You like it when I flatter you,
You think I would bother doing it.
You hate it when I fangirl, shouting "Not you too!"
You knew it never bothered me one bit.

You never start conversations online,
You think talking to me isn't cool.
You Talk to 'em popular girls- thinking I'm fine,
You should know that I'm not a fool.

But you see...

I've acknowledged you for who you are.
I've always been there for you.
I've made you smile when you were feeling down.
I've done everything to please you.

You don't appreciate any of it.

And yet...

Why do I still love you so?
Blue Transparent Star